Frequently Asked Questions
For Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Information, Please See Link Below
What is Powered Water®?
I Have Had My Carpet Cleaned Before And It Took Days To Dry. With ZEROREZ®, How Long Does It Take The Carpet To Dry?
Do you have a guarantee? What does it cover?
How Does ZEROREZ® Charge For Carpet Cleaning?
Does ZEROREZ® Clean Other Things Besides Carpet?
Is A Fabric Protector Applied To The Carpet?
How do you treat pet stains and odor? Is there an extra charge for the treatment?
What Can You Do About Residue Left Behind From “Do it Yourself” spotting chemicals or Other Cleaning Companies?
What About Area Rugs? Can You Clean Them In The Home Or Do You Take Them Off-Site?
Do you clean air ducts? What is the cost?
Do you offer any in-home cleaning products I can buy?
Yes. We have three products we offer for your “do it yourself” spotting needs.
1. We offer an environmentally friendly general spotter that is engineered without soaps or detergents. This product is good for general spotting on normal spills like food or soda and general soiling, etc.
2. We offer an enzyme-based deodorizer that works great for pet stains and other mal-odors in your home.
3. We also offer our Powered Water™ for spotting and rinsing the carpet.
We will refill the bottles free of charge every time we do additional work in your home or place of business.
What days are you open?
What should I do before ZEROREZ® arrives for my appointment?
A few days before your appointment we will send you an email with some helpful tips about your cleaning experience. Before we arrive for your appointment:
1. We ask that you thoroughly vacuum the areas we will be cleaning.
2. We run one person crews, so we ask that you move the furniture that you want moved. Some Franchises offer furniture moving for a small per area fee. If you need us to move the furniture please let us know ahead of time so we can send a two-person crew.
3. We do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items. We also do not move electronics (TV’s, game systems, computers, lamps, etc.)
Is There a Cancelation Fee if I Have To Cancel My Appointment?
Do I Have To Be Home For The Cleaning
How Often Should I Get My Carpet Cleaned?
Moving large items, breakables and electronics?
1. Due to liability concerns, we do not move large or heavy furniture like pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, large beds or other similarly heavy items.
2. We do not move breakable items or electronics like televisions, game systems, computers, lamps, etc.
Your technician will do a great job cleaning around any items left in the room.